These are the most frequently asked questions about our cooler bags. We welcome your comments and suggestions, which can be sent to us by e-mail at email@example.com
- How long does the cool bag keep produce cool?
- There are many conditions that affect the length of time that produce stays cool in a cool bag. We recommend that you put one or two freezer packs in the cool bag, placed on the top of the contents. Our tests have shown that The Kool Bag™ Shopper stays cool for up to 5 hours in normal ambient temperatures with 2 freezer packs.
- What’s the best way to clean the cool bag?
- Wipe the inside of The Kool Bag™ Shopper with a clean cloth dampened with warm water and a little dish detergent. Let it dry before storing.
- Wipe the outside of The Kool Bag™ Shopper with a clean damp cloth. Let it dry before storing.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada and the United States.
- Can The Kool Bag™ Shopper keep food warm?
- Yes! The insulating qualities of cool bags are the same as those for bags to keep food warm. Avoid opening and closing the bag so as to keep as much warm air in as possible.
- Where is The Kool Bag™ Shopper made?
- We work with a well established high quality manufacturing partner in Guangzhou Province in China. Our partner also works for world renowned brands such as CocaCola and Disney, is certified ISO 9001 and undergoes regular inspections for quality of manufacture and social well being.
- Does the Shopper fit on all shopping carts?
- The Shopper will fit most shopping carts. We have tested it at Loblaws, Farm Boy, Independent Grocer, Walmart and Sobeys, and we know it fits on all of those. However, there are many different sizes of carts, and so we cannot guarantee that it fits them all.
- Does the Shopper fit the Real Canadian Superstore Blue Bin?
- Yes! The Blue, Purple, Yellow and Green bins are all the same size and The Kool Bag™ Shopper fits them all!